76 Projects - TT Mount 3.0 - Modular Cycling Computer Mount NEW
The Leading Computer Mount for Aero Extensions
Highly Configurable TT Mount for Computers, Lights, Cameras & CDA Devices
Building on previous versions that have been used by world, Olympic, and Ironman champions the latest 3.0 version of our TT mount features a new 'Clip' module system for fast changes between devices. A 'no-turn' computer insert is now standard and can be easily configured to suit almost any set-up and extensions.
3.0 PROTOYPE TESTED AND USED BY SAM LONG
Recommended and fitted by extension manufacturers and bike fitters including; Drag2Zero, Sync Ergonomics, 51 Speedshop, Matt Bottrill, Ivan O'Gorman.
- Standard widths 50mm to 90mm bars centre to centre (28-68mm inside to inside).
- Extra-wide brackets available for widths 90mm to 130mm bars centre to centre (68-108mm inside to inside). Purchase these brackets in addition to the mount.
- 'No-turn' inserts for Garmin or Wahoo. The computer stays still whilst a lever locks the computer in place. The computer will therefore fit in narrow gaps between extensions.
- Attaches to bars with hypalon hook and loop straps for easy adjustment (can be cut to length).
- Fits all round profile bars and most shaped bars including Zipp Vuka, AeroCoach Angles, Sync 2.0 Evo.
- Right angled brackets available to fit Drag2Zero USP, 51 Speedshop Rev and other bars with near right angle inside top profiles. Purchase these brackets in addition to the mount.
- Brackets to fit Vision TFE Pro extensions. Coming Soon.
- 'Clip' modules available for GoPro, Exposure Trace, band-on lights (universal), blank cover supplied as standard for. Note that 'Clip' modules only work with 3.0 Mounts.