Miss Grape – Cluster 13 Waterproof
The Cluster 13 Waterproof underseat bag is a must-have for those taking a bike trip. An essential item for any bikepacking experience.
Whether you are going on a month-long or one-night trip, the Cluster 13 will prove to be an indispensable component for this type of experience.
With a focus on repairable, sustainable, and ethical design, every Miss Grape bag is handmade in Italy using a tear-proof material knowns as nylon 420. In doing so, each bag becomes a forever purchase with a lifetime warranty, specifically designed for repair rather than replacement. And by adopting stringent European chemical regulation guidelines, Miss Grape ensure a high level of safety for both human health and the environment. Welcome to the last bike bag you’ll every purchase.
The careful choice of materials makes Cluster 13 extremely resistant to stress. It is thanks to its tear-resistant fabric that this bag has become known and appreciated in the world of bikepacking.
In the lower part there is a double layer reinforced fabric insert, thanks to which the Cluster 13 does not fear any contact with the rear wheel and acts as a mudguard. The bag is fixed to the seatpost with two resistant Velcro straps covered inside with an anti-slip material that guarantees an excellent grip and reduces by 50% the possible abrasion effect on the seatpost.
The Cluster 13 can also be mounted on carbon saddles and saddles.
- Nylon 420 polyester 300 dotted fabric with water-repellent polyurethane resin coating 10,000 water columns, tear-proof with very high mechanical resistance.
- Smooth black fabric ( wheel area ) in polyester with double PVC phthalate-free coating, 30.000 water columns.
- Custom polypropylene ribbons, black/green and black colour.
- Nylon plastic accessories.
- The Cluster 13 WP bag is produced in Italy and certified according to Reach CE n. 1097/2006. 1097/2006.
Suggestions for Use
Cluster 13 Waterproof is designed to hold everything you might need during the day on your bike. From rain gear, spare parts, stove, gas and field food to heavier clothing and clothing.