Miss Grape – Internode 5 Waterproof
TheInternode 5 waterproof is the Miss Grape frame bag. Capacious and extremely durable, it is designed not only for long journeys, but also for day trips and for those who use the bike as a daily means of urban transport.
With a focus on repairable, sustainable, and ethical design, every Miss Grape bag is handmade in Italy using a tear-proof material knowns as nylon 420. In doing so, each bag becomes a forever purchase with a lifetime warranty, specifically designed for repair rather than replacement. And by adopting stringent European chemical regulation guidelines, Miss Grape ensure a high level of safety for both human health and the environment. Welcome to the last bike bag you’ll every purchase.
- Polyester 420 polyester 300 nylon 420 dotted fabric with water-repellent polyurethane resin coating 10.000 water columns, tear-proof with very high mechanical resistance.
- Nylon 210 black PVC coated phthalate-free nylon fabric 30,000 water columns
- Zip Riri model Aquazip M8
- Nylon plastic accessories
- The Internode 5 bag is manufactured in Italy and certified according to the Reach EC regulation no. 1097/2006.
Suggestions for Use
The Internode 5 is designed to hold those items that we want to put in an easily accessible place so that they can be retrieved while cycling. For example: sunglasses, waistcoat, sleeves, hat, gloves, multitool, inner tube, pump, etc. It is advisable to use a watertight bag for items that must remain absolutely dry.